Sunday, October 14, 2007

Sunday List #29

It's that time again...another Sunday List!

1. Knocked Up is one of the funniest movies I have ever seen. Seriously, it is - if you haven't seen it, you should - right now!

2. The weather has finally started to get cooler -- thank goodness! I like warm weather, but it's a little unnerving to be wearing shorts at a pumpkin patch! AND...it's finally soup weather! I LOVE soup!

3. I got a stove-top popcorn popper...and I think it's awesome! I am not a big fan of microwave popcorn, but I ADORE fresh popcorn. If you don't have one, you should - it's delicious!

4. Garrett is feeling very 'three'. He turns 3 on the 23rd...and I have a feeling that it's going to be a VERY long year for all of us.

5. Umm...yeah...I don't have anything else. So how about this - making cookies!
Bennett the chef 1
Bennett the chef 2

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my he is adorable. Yeah, 3 was harder than 2 for us - but I think each age has its challenges!!